IMPORTANT: Start Date for ePRX Airdrop set for 17th of March, 2018, at 21:00 GCT™!
After an extended period of testing and auditing, we are now able to publish the date for the Airdrop of the new ePRX tokens from Proxy LLC (ProxyCard.io) to eBTC holders in the ratio of 1:1.
The Airdrop to eBTC holders will start on the 17th of March, 2018, at 21:00 GCT (GlobalCryptoTime.com).
How it will be done, and what YOU will need to do to receive the ePRX token Airdrop.
HOW IT WILL BE DONE:
On the 17th of March at 21:00 GCT, there will be a SNAPSHOT taken of all eBTC holders.
FYI: A SNAPSHOT only shows the ETH addresses and the amount of eBTC tokens that are in those addresses.
After the SNAPSHOT is taken, Proxy LLC will begin to distribute the new ePRX tokens.
– This is a BONUS from Proxy LLC (ProxyCard.io) since the eBitcoin Foundation´s community helped make the Proxy Wallet happen.
You will get THE SAME amount of ePRX tokens as your eBTC tokens at this SNAPSHOT e.g. if you have 5000 eBTC, you will get 5000 ePRX.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:
To make sure you will receive the new ePRX tokens, YOU will need to follow the following steps:
If for any reason you do not or can’t follow these steps, YOU WILL NOT receive the new ePRX tokens!!
1. TILL 17th of March, YOU will have to move ALL your eBTC tokens into a wallet of which you hold the Private Key (Proxy Wallet for Android, or MyEtherwallet is good).
2. A SNAPSHOT will be taken starting on the 17th of March at 21:00 GCT (globalcryptotime.com).
3. To be 100% certain that you will receive the new ePRX tokens, leave your eBTC tokens in that wallet until you have received the additional ePRX tokens OR until we announce that you can move them as you wish.
4. IT IS CRUCIAL that your eBTC are not stored in any Exchange or Smart Contract like Etherdelta or similar on the 17th of March, 2018 or thereafter.
The exception to that rule is Kucoin, they are fully supporting the ePRX airdrop, so you may leave your eBTC in Kucoin, during this airdrop. Your Kucoin account will be credited with ePRX tokens.
5. For holders of the old PRXY tokens, a SEPARATE swap date will be announced soon, at which date and time the new ePRX tokens will replace the old PRXY tokens.
6. We will make a FAQ/Guide on eBitcoin.org. It will be continously updated as necessary. Of course, you can also ask questions in our Telegram group: bit.ly/eBtcTele – fortunately, since we are a true GLOBAL team there are people available 24/7 who can answer your questions.
7. As these tokens are a generous gift from Proxy LLC to eBitcoin holders, if you DO NOT follow these instructions or CANNOT follow these instructions, you will not receive them nor will you have any right to claim them afterwards. As always, YOU are responsible for your investments yourself. If you miss the Date of 17th of March, 2018, we WILL NOT be able to help you.
DISCLAIMER: There was a date in Coincalendar, but we did not set this up there. The correct date and time will be replaced there by a team member.
There were also rumors that ePRX will replace eBTC – THIS IS NOT TRUE.
eBTC of eBitcoin Foundation and ePRX of Proxy LLC will be traded and supported in the future. The eBitcoin Team will help Proxy LLC to get ePRX to Coinmarketcap.com as well as on Exchanges (please dont ask which ones, as this has not yet been set).
The ProxyCard.io Website, including roadmap and whitepaper, will be updated soon. Due to resources focused primarily on the apps and airdrop procedure, there was almost no time to work on this.
WALLETS HOLDING AMOUNTS LESS THAN 1 eBTC will not get the ePRX Airdrop due to the transaction fees being higher than the holdings.
The Airdrop will cost around 5 ETH worth of transaction fees. If you want to help, you can find our donation addresses on the bottom of our website.
eBitcoin Ecosystem March Newsletter
Download March Ecosystem Letter (pdf)
BoonTech – AI-driven Freelance Platform joins eBitcoin’s Ecosystem
The next step in the evolution of eBitcoin’s Ecosystem is completed. Boon.tech, who just partnered with IBM, joins the Ecosystem of other projects under the umbrella of the eBitcoin Foundation. Boon’s CEO, Raj Pavithran, was following the growing eBitcoin Foundation and have been sharing the Vision of Gio vin Die’s Ecosystem where outstanding Projects work […]
eBTC is now listed on CoinPayments
Easy-to-use checkout systems and shopping cart Providing service to over 733,500 vendors across 182 different countries, CoinPayments is the first and largest payment processor for many cryptocurrencies including eBTC. They offer plugins with stable and robust service for all the popular webcarts including WooCommerce and OpenCart.